Friday, August 26, 2011

WOW, what a crew!

I love that I have been able to surround myself by creative & hard-working women.
Tomorrow's trunk show is an exciting event because it not only showcases the beauty and art of Swanky Baby Vintage, 
but also the art of friends of mine.


I will be sitting with Alicia Bedwell Photography who will be offering back-to school mini session deals,
regular bookings, and other special surprises.  {note that these are her BEAUTIFUL girls Halle & Henley wearing Swanky Baby Vintage's Spring line. {um, hello gorgeous}.


























In addition, talented Artist, Lauren Crowley who specializes in window re-vamping decor will be adding her line to The Adorable Child & there to showcase her collection & begin taking custom orders.  


I am very excited about tomorrows event, as it brings a love, passion, and spirited nature to a fabulous store. 
I cannot wait to meet new customers & SO EXCITED for you to view our newest collection, "Brown Sugar and Spice."
{book a September show & receive a lil something special}.

Please stop by from 11-2 & check us all out!
{store will be open 10-5}. 

XOXO, 
Kate



No comments:

Post a Comment