Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sophie's Choice {spotlight}


While working a trunk show yesterday, I had the pleasure of meeting Tracie Graham of Sophie's Choice
{I love meeting talented, entrepranour moms from adorable small towns}.
She had a beautiful spread at the show along with a lovely variety of products that she makes and sells.

I wanted to buy it all.
{literally}
& cannot wait to buy away again soon!

I dipped away in a little of these...







Oh & there is more! 

I fell in love with 

As per Tracie's page, she is 110% correct; 
"Few Kids would turn down the opportunity to assist in the kitchen. The best part of these simple cooking projects is that they actually teach kids educational math concepts through measuring, inspire creativity through designing and in and instill a lifelong interest in cooking -  all while spending quality time together!"

Luckily, I had a birthday party to attend for Avery's best bud.  I had the hardest time deciding b/c they were all so cute.  Here is what I picked: 


Like I said, how do you choose between all that cuteness?

Visit the Kid's section for more---even adorable holiday sets.

I cannot wait to buy more from Tracie.  
You can order directly through her website or find her products at Ella Minnow Pea in Kingston, TN. 

Are you as hungry as me now? 

XOXO, 
Kate 


No comments:

Post a Comment