Thursday, August 18, 2011

8/20.

You know, sometimes I wanna feel like a celebrity.
There are times that the most simple things can make you feel that way.
{like a favorite blogger commenting on something}
    {or being mentioned on a favorite blog}.
It's those little things that keep me going.
inspire me.
motivate me.
{8/20 trunk show information here; I love you Roane County; always have a special place in my heart & soul}

I cannot wait to see you on 8/20 at Ella Minnow Pea
    {one of my FAVORITE stores in East Tennessee}
Carrie is an incredibly talented woman who inspires so many people.
I am honored to be hosting at her store as visitors will be blown away by her custom invitations
& other unique gifts.
{did I mention she is a photographer as well}
told you--pure talent.

I am truly blessed.

XOXO,
Kate



No comments:

Post a Comment