Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I SPY: Shoes & Jewelry Addition

Well this is my first time participating in Little Miss Momma's "I spy" series. She is one of my new favorite bloggers & this week's theme is Shoes & Jewelry. I don't own a ton of jewelry b/c I'm pretty simple when it comes to it; I like sentimental pieces that warm my heart. Here we go...


I SPY my favorite earrings:
1) one pair were given by my friend, Anne-Marie who replaced my
favorite Judith Jack's after we were robbed last year.
2) one pair were the first gift my husband gave me.
The other pairs are from Judith Jack & a jewelry show


I SPY my favorite everyday necklaces:
1) Left; my $1 [yes, i said that] find
2) Middle; my Anthropologie 'A' necklace from my bff, Meghan
3) My favorite Brighton piece; inspirational charm necklace from my mom

I SPY my 'fancier' necklaces:
1) My Tiffany & Co necklace I got for my 21st birthday
2) Family heirloom pearls bought in the South Pacific Islands during WWII

I SPY my most treasured pieces:
1) on finger: my engagement ring, which then became my wedding ring;
another family heirloom from my husband's grandmother
2) Ring on flower bud: Another family heirloom that
was always on my middle finger, but needs fixed :(

I SPY my favorite & most comfortable flats;

I SPY: Opposite weather faves:
1) Gladiator sandels from Rugged Warehouse; hello $5 make-ya-holla!
2) Rain boots; Capelli

I SPY making my husband participate
1) his oldest Birkenstocks (the 2nd gift I gave him many years ago)
while 2) showing his own wedding band
[he's a trooper].

I SPY my lil lady's favorite shoes:
Cowboy Boots!

I SPY my little lady's jewelry:
1) her ice-cream necklace from her bebe [grandma]
2) a handmade bracelet from her friend Lila's mom, Emily

I SPY the littlest shoes in the house:
1) My 4 month old's Deglingos
...Now its your turn; what do you SPY? ;)
Linking you up to Little Miss Momma

2 comments:

  1. Cute post :)
    Love your creative pictures too! I may have to do this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh myyy,I looove these pieces:
    1)Brighton inspirational charm necklace
    2)Tiffany & Co necklace
    3)Ice-cream necklace
    Lovely blooog :-))

    Happy Kisseeeeees

    ReplyDelete