Saturday, April 2, 2011

Facebook Mama: 4

Sisters+Mom=love.
How do my two little sister have the time to work, raise children, run blogs and do crafts?? Why didn't I get any creative genes? Maybe I am more Mark's daughter and need to cut down on 10 hour days, and working on labtop at night.
about an hour ago · ·
  • You like this.
    • Katie Kattic Adcock Hahaha...you are creative!
      about an hour ago ·
    • Mandie Lee Starkey oh Heidi, You are creative too!
      about an hour ago ·
    • Lana Kattic Huffman Oh honey , your creative too
      about an hour ago ·
    • Mandie Lee Starkey It's Saturday...why are we all up so early???
      about an hour ago ·
    • Katie Kattic Adcock Haha I agree Mand--over here it's cuz my kids like to sleep in during the week & get up early on the weekends. & to boot-the first thing Avery said was, "mom, can I have cookies, cupcakes, and birthday cake for my four birthday?" sighhh Avery, let me have my coffee before we start planning your bday that's 10 months from now.
      about an hour ago ·
    • Mandie Lee Starkey hahaha..that's so cute though. At least she is getting excited. Madison still wants a super hero birthday. Mad woke up at six because she couldn't breath out of her nose due to the weather being warm one day and snow the next. I cleaned her nose and vapored her up. she fell back asleep but now I can't. She felt sort of warm...but I took her temp and it was only like 98.5 so that's my am.
      58 minutes ago ·
    • Katie Kattic Adcock Aww poor mad--she does sound so cute with that little cold voice though :) hide-you working? Mom-you have a tanning appointment?
      57 minutes ago ·

No comments:

Post a Comment