Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pass*It*Forward; Card 2



If you don't remember what this is all about, start here. 

Today I did more shine spreading---Passin' it forward...
Some of you know that I returned to work at my previous job as an ISC (pretty much a social worker for Adults with Disabilities). When I returned, I was a little anxious about having a brand new Team Leader.  She has made me feel so comfortable being back, been understanding when my kids have been sick (and we know they have been a lot in the past few months).  & in addition, she has kept me calm during my transition taking the time to listen to non-work related stuff while dealing with anything else she has going on in her life.  So, Miss Laura--today was your day for some shine! 

She LOVES diet coke. Seriously, one day, she was walking in holding 4 cans of it. & she hates receiving flowers {ha, she had a funny story with that one}  So here is what I did...




2 down, 8 to go.  
Don't worry, strangers are coming too....
I even plan explaining this to Avery & having her pick what she wants to do.  
{that will be a fun one}
XOXO, 
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment