Friday, November 18, 2011

open for business {slowly}

I have been working on lots of stock for ave&ander, the Etsy shop.
{finally decided to get the pillow covers on there because they are just too cute}.

Thank you to Millie Morgan Media for my graphics.
{I want all lower case in grey}.
sounds so 'blah,' but to me its simple.
{I want the product to speak for itself}.

There will be lots more to come. 


{including upcycles}.
Keep checking back but for now, go getcha' a cute pillow-cover :)

Oh and doesn't this shelf look SO MUCH BETTER?
{I kept looking at it & thinking it looked so awful}.
Much, much better.


XOXO, 
Kate

1 comment:

  1. The pillows are ADORABLE! I especially love the one that says Hold Hands...so cute!

    Whitney
    http://keepingupwiththecyperts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete