Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fall Decor' Part 3: Wreath

About a month ago, I made this wreath.  I wanted something that would carry all through fall until the Christmas holiday came---perfect Ikea fabric.  I also had this $1 pearl "A" from Michael's from years ago---perfecto!

While visiting my parents in North Carolina, I was BLESSED to be joined with all the wonderful women in my life!  My Grandma {most talented sewer, quilter I know}, my older sister, Heidi {who is WAY more crafty than she thinks she is} & the ultimate crafter aka baby sis, Mandie of Millie Morgan Media 

They wanted to do a craft project and I knew the best one---my fabulous, easy, rewarding wreath.  

So here we go.  I hope my steps are easy to follow. 
My poor little sis, Mandie is in her first trimester of her pregnancy and is very sick so you won't see how she used her end result.  {I am sure once she is feeling better, she will share on her blog} 












I cannot tell you how much this project meant to me.  I have been waiting a very long time to do a craft with not only my sisters, but my Inspirational Grandma too.  She was the best darn tracer I know--we couldn't keep up with her quickness! 

I hope you get the chance to make one of these yourself.  Its sorta addicting...like, "hummm, where else can I hang one of these." 
Thanks ladies for such a fun night.  I love you more than anything! 
XOXO, 
Kate 

10/18/2011 update: Here is my little's sister's wreath & blog post.  Thanks for the shout out on being featured, sis! 

Link ups: 



Funky Junk Interiors
and here: 

3 comments:

  1. A wonderful job :)
    and do not miss.....

    S
    A
    T
    U
    R
    D
    A
    Y

    S
    H
    O
    W

    O
    F
    F

    WELCOME :)
    Håkan ( The Roseman)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an easy, clever project and they all look great! I think I may have a foam wreath form stashed away, thanks for the ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kate! These are fantastic! I am new here, found ya on One Pretty Thing. yay!
    :)Taci

    ReplyDelete