Thursday, July 7, 2011

Swanky & then some!

I had the privilege of hosting a Swanky Baby Vintage trunk show. So many of my friends came out like Mandie, Emily, Danielle, Theresa , Alicia, & Sheena. I also had so much virtual support from my older sister, Heidi, mom, & many other Tennessee & Pennsylvania friends. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart, as this has helped me achieve a new career opportunity that works with my new SAHM status. I am honored to announce that I am the East Tennessee (Knoxville & surrounding cities) Consultant for Swanky Baby Vintage.



Please make sure to click the following photos for a larger view...



I will have my SBV website soon, but want to announce some important dates to keep in mind for those who would like to order from the fall line and/or participate in hosting a show to earn amazing rewards.
As follows:
August 2-Fall line debuts (pre-orders begin).
August 3-Virtual shows begin
& August 17th in-home shows begin.
Fall Sneak Peak photos soon!
(you will not want to go with out these clothes)!

Please email me at kate.adcock@mac.com if you have any interest, questions, and/or would like to get your in-home show date locked in as I have a feeling that will be a busy week. I highly suggest an in-home show, as it is so fun to get together with girlfriends and I will have the fall line in various sizes to view.

For now--enjoy some photos from my show (compliments of Millie Morgan Media).
XOXO,
Kate



1 comment:

  1. so cute sis, thanks for the shout out! the show was great & i look forward to receiving my order!

    ReplyDelete